Seeking a position, which combines my passions for animation, design, and great story-telling.
January 2010 - Present
• Kognito Interactive; Lead Virtual Environments Designer, Animator.
• WYSWYG- www.wyswygllc.com ; Graphic Designer and Animator.
• Z-Weave/PLM Bootcamp; Animation of promo video for PLM Bootcamp.
May- October 2009
• The Onion News, Graphics Intern; Compositing and editing footage in AfterEffects, Design of images/Photo Manipulation.
• 2creativ; Animated Instructional Ad’s for Cumulus IQ.
• Call2Action; Animator and Character designer of logo video.
• Top Button; Dior Sunglasses, London Fog Handbags, Director and Animator of promo video’s
November 2008- December 2008
• Top Button; Liz Claiborne, Director and Animator of promo video’s
• “Creation” by Marie Wilson; Illustration of the Book
• Manzo Waterproofing; Logo Design Summer 2007
• Animation Collective, Intern, “Speed Racer,” Sound Editing, Story Board Assistance “Thumb Wresting Federation”, Production Assistant
• World Leaders Entertainment; Intern, “The Venture Brothers”, Background Inking and Design, Storyboard Assistance “Supernormal”, Color Design
Skills ;(Proficient in Mac and Windows)
- Blender, Unity, The Adobe Suite, Photoshop CS4, Illustrator CS4, Adobe After Effects CS4, Flash CS4, Final Cut Pro, Traditional Media
• Pratt Institute; BFA, May 2008; GPA, 3.5 • Major, Traditional Animation; Minor, History of Art and Design
Awards and Honors
May 1, 2009
Official Selection, Best Student Animation First Glance Film Festival
July 19, 2008 •
Honorable Mention, “Uh Oh”, Jersey Shore Film Festival
Illustration Exhibited, Prospect Park Zoo, Brooklyn
-Presidents List, Pratt Institute
-Deans List, Pratt Institute
May 13-18, 2009- Rochester High Falls Int’l Film Festival
May 1-3, 2009- First Glance Film Festival (Hollywood)
April 2-5, 2009- Garden State Film Festival
April 1, 2009- NewFilmakers NY Spring Festival
November 6, 2008- Asheville Film Festival
July 19, 2008- Jersey Shore Film Festival